Easy to implement, it comes with a wide array of shortcodes, sidebar widgets and features that can be managed from an easy to use backend panel.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP-Property":
· Search form shortcode.
· Pagination and sorting works on search results
· Major improvements to search widget and search function
· Property result pagination via AJAX
· Property queries by custom attributes
· Localized Google Maps
· Translations into Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
· Customizable templates for different property types.
· Fields such as price, bathrooms, bedrooms, features, address, work out of the box.
· SEO friendly URLs generated for every property, following the WordPress format.
· Customizable widgets: Featured Properties, Property Search, Property Gallery, and Child Properties.
· Google Maps API to automatically validate physical addresses behind-the-scenes.
· Integrates with Media Library, avoiding the need for additional third-party Gallery plugins.
· Advanced image type configuration using UI.
· Out of the box support for two property types, Building and Floorplan. More can be added via WP-Property API.
· Property types follow a hierarchical format, having the ability of inheriting settings - i.e. buildings (or communities) will automatically calculate the price range of all floor-plans below them.
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue with predefined values which contain ndash symbol.
· Fixed [supermap] shortcode's issue related to property_type attribute.
· Modified default sort of [property_overview] shortcode. Results are sorted by post_date in DESC order.
· Prohibited selecting parent property which already has parent.
· Fixed average aggregated value of parent property.