The plugin is very useful and recommended for image heavy blogs, visit-heavy sites and blogs that need constant refreshing.
This plugin will not change anything on the blog. Every change that it makes will be processed in real time, right before the HTML code of the blog is sent to the browser.
Standard HTTP v1.1 requests only allow 2 connections, at the same time, from the same domain.
This plugin will virtualize connections, through defined subdomains. The user can have as many subdomains as the user likes, but the maximum recommend is 5.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP Parallel Loading System":
· Automatic Image Optimization.
· Parallelize HTTP connections.
· Page speed improvement.
· Auto-Path find (Automatically find server root path, sub-domain path, plugin resources path…).
· Cache loss minimization.
· Sub-domain real-time health tracking.
· Auto recovery from resource files bad sync.
· Ability to activate / deactivate sub-domains
· Plugin Updates aware. (automatically re-sync files and database after an update)
· WordPress 2.9.0 or higher
· PHP GD Library
· PHP 5.1.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug where the version of the plugin was not updated at the plugin page.