The plugin also includes a repository connection which can be used on demand (svn.automattic.com) to search for available language file downloads.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP Native Dashboard":
· Logon screen extension - user can specify his/her preferred language during logon
· Dashboard quick switcher extension - user can easily switch language at every admin page
· User profile setting - each user can define at profile his/her preferred language
· WordPress 2.7 or higher
· PHP Interpreter version 4.4.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supports new translation files introduced with WordPress 3.4 version.
· Frontend admin bar can be shown translated with current users backend language (new settings option).