A WordPress plugin for adding content access restrictions based on user roles
If the right credentials are provided, than the user can access the content.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Can block posts, pages, both, or none by default
- Can override the default block setting at the individual post/page level
- Login/Registration inline with content rather than the WP login page
- User registration and member information management integrated into a theme
- Sidebar login widget
- Can set fields that will display in the registration form
- Can set fields to be required
- Notify admin of new user registrations
- Hold new registrations for admin approval
- Turn registration off completely (for admins that want to control registrations in some other way)
- Show excerpt on pages/posts for better SEO
- Optional CAPTCHA for registration
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.9.6
- Updated admin.js to show/hide custom url fields for User Profile page, Register page, and Stylesheet settings.
- Updated options panel to show/hide custom url fields mentioned above.
- Updated admin.js to show/hide checkbox and dropdown extra settings when adding a custom field in Fields.
- Updated fields panel to show/hide extra fields mentioned above.