Events can then be embedded on the site via sidebar widgets, interactive calendars and detailed pages.
The plugin uses an unofficial Meetup PHP API.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
· WordPress 3.5 or higher
· Meetup.com API key
· Meetup.com account details
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now automatically grabs the previous year's worth of events, and you can now choose to grab the next year's worth of events (up from just 2 months)
· Changed it so that events and groups are deleted from the database when the plugin is uninstalled, not just deactivated!
· Fixed a typo in the instructions
· Refixed lost changes from 1.4.8 update