The widget is inspired from Mashable.com social profiles box, shown on the right top corner of the site.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP MashSocial Widget":
· Automatically display the social share buttons.
· Offer FeedBurner email subscription option.
· Show Pinterest and Google+ profiles.
· Display Facebook Like thumbnail on the blog sidebar.
· Google +1 share option for each post.
· Visitors can share the blog post.
· Easy to customize the widget width and height.
· Can change the background to any color.
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· CSS fixes.