Companies and freelancers running a business can send invoices and notifications to their clients, requesting payment for their services.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
A commercial version of the plugin is also available with more extra features (quotes, single page checkouts, PDF invoices and receipts).
Here are some key features of "WP-Invoice":
· Create and send invoices from the WordPress control panel.
· Save customer information using the WordPress user database.
· Prefill customer information using the WordPress user list
· Send invoice notifications to customers with a secured link back to the web-invoice.
· Create users directly from WP-Invoice.
· Customize invoice notification emails invoice, or use templates.
· Invoice notification, reminder and receipt templates.
· Clients can select their form of payment between PayPal and Credit Card.
· Accept credit card payment via Authorize.net or MerchantPlus NaviGate.
· Setup recurring billing using Authorize.net's ARB (Automatic Recurring Billing) feature or PayPal.
· Force web-invoice pages to be viewed in SSL mode.
· Archive old invoices.
· Easily use old invoices as templates for new ones.
· Dynamic and intuitive user interface.
· Insert an "Invoice Lookup" form using PHP or WordPress Shortcode anywhere.
· Accept credit card payment via Authorize.net or MerchantPlus NaviGate
· PayPal available if you don't have a credit card processing account.
· User interface for much improved invoicing filtering and searching
· Minimum and Split / Partial Payments
· Invoices can be reassigned to a different recipient
· Receipt Page with Invoice Log
· Per-defined Line Items
· Discount Line Items
· Custom Payment Entry, and administrative adjustments
· Customizable Invoice and Receipt Templates
· Two widgets letting logged in users view their past and pending invoices.
· PayPal powered recurring invoices, with an improved Instant Payment Notification system.
· Customizable invoice welcome line.
· User Interface Improvements - customize which columns and boxes you see, just like the rest of WordPress.
· Invoices with deleted users may be used as templates.
· WordPress 3.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed Premium Feature update issue.
· Fixed ampersand issue which caused trimming input data.
· Fixed Invoice Notification template. Replace %recurring% tag with %type% in notification templates.