A WordPress plugin for sending and managing client invoices
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
A commercial version of the plugin is also available with more extra features (quotes, single page checkouts, PDF invoices and receipts).
- Create and send invoices from the WordPress control panel.
- Save customer information using the WordPress user database.
- Prefill customer information using the WordPress user list
- Send invoice notifications to customers with a secured link back to the web-invoice.
- Create users directly from WP-Invoice.
- Customize invoice notification emails invoice, or use templates.
- Invoice notification, reminder and receipt templates.
- Clients can select their form of payment between PayPal and Credit Card.
- Accept credit card payment via Authorize.net or MerchantPlus NaviGate.
- Setup recurring billing using Authorize.net's ARB (Automatic Recurring Billing) feature or PayPal.
- Force web-invoice pages to be viewed in SSL mode.
- Archive old invoices.
- Easily use old invoices as templates for new ones.
- Dynamic and intuitive user interface.
- Insert an "Invoice Lookup" form using PHP or WordPress Shortcode anywhere.
- Accept credit card payment via Authorize.net or MerchantPlus NaviGate
- PayPal available if you don't have a credit card processing account.
- User interface for much improved invoicing filtering and searching
- Minimum and Split / Partial Payments
- Invoices can be reassigned to a different recipient
- Receipt Page with Invoice Log
- Per-defined Line Items
- Discount Line Items
- Custom Payment Entry, and administrative adjustments
- Customizable Invoice and Receipt Templates
- Two widgets letting logged in users view their past and pending invoices.
- PayPal powered recurring invoices, with an improved Instant Payment Notification system.
- Customizable invoice welcome line.
- User Interface Improvements - customize which columns and boxes you see, just like the rest of WordPress.
- Invoices with deleted users may be used as templates.
- last updated on:
- September 7th, 2014, 23:29 GMT
- 25.00 $
- license type:
Commercial License: Get extra plugin features
GPL: GNU General Public License
- developed by:
- Usability Dynamics, Inc.
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ Modules \ WordPress Plugins
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.09.3
- Fixed critical issues.
- Fixed Stripe gateway's conflict.
- Fixed fatal error on sending notifications.
- Updated German (DE) localization.