Provides a backend interface for quickly adding and customizing Google Maps.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP Google Maps":
· WP Google Maps uses the latest Google Maps API (V3)
· Super easy to use, no coding required
· Create as many map markers as you need by simply typing in the address
· Edit markers with the click of a button
· Google Maps StreetView support
· Define custom width, height and zoom level
· No advertising or links
Professional Edition Features:
· Add descriptions, links and images to your Google Map markers
· Allow visitors to get directions
· Export markers to a CSV file for quick editing
· WordPress 3.4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The map plugin now uses the new media manager.
· Fixed some styling conflicts.
· Added missing strings to localization.