WP Google Maps 6.1.0
A lightweight WordPress plugin for embedding Google-powered maps on the website, perfect for showing various types of geographical information
After creating the map(s), it can be embedded on the site's frontend via a sidebar widget or a shortcode.
The shortcode is generated and updated automatically every time the map is created/edited.
The WP Google Maps plugin is available in a dual licensing model, a free version and a commercially licensed version being available, with different feature sets.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Free Edition Features:
- No ads
- No coding required
- Unlimited map markers
- Add custom styles to the map markers
- Responsive layout
- StreetView support
- Translation ready
- Supports all Google map types (roadmap, terrain, satellite, hybrid)
- Custom map dimensions
- UTF-8 support
- Sidebar widget
- Embed via shortcode
- Works with the latest Google Maps API technology
- Can manage just one map per site
- Professional Edition Features:
- Unlimited maps
- Add mak marker tooltips
- Categorize map markers
- Animate map markers
- Create map mash-ups
- Support for Google directions
- Support for overlaying shapes on the map
- Export/Import map data (CSV)
- Support for Link Fusion tables
- Import KML/KMZ files to create a Google map
- WordPress multi-site support
WP Google Maps
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added an alternative method to pull the marker data.