WP Flexible Map 188.8.131.52
A WordPress plugin for simple Google Maps embeddings
The short code is [flexiblemap].
The WP function is flexmap_show_map().
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- No special Google Maps key is required because it uses the latest stable Google Maps API
- Load map from Google Earth KML file
- Simple shortcode for adding maps to pages/posts
- Supports multiple maps on a page/post
- Specify map by center coordinates
- Map marker doesn't have to be the center of the map
- Optional description for info window
- Optional directions link for info window
- Directions can be dropped into any div element with an ID
WP Flexible Map
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.7.3
- Some themes (e.g. Evolve) mess up Google Maps directions markers
- CSS for infowindows with Google Maps Visual Refresh / API v3.15