Supports both the plugin and the theme editors.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Highlighting and editing the code is possible thanks to the CodeMirror tool.
Here are some key features of "WP Editor":
· Cursor line highlighting
· Adds line numbers
· Wraps long lines
· Editor themes via CodeMirror integration
· Syntax highlighting
· Fullscreen mode
· Search tool
· FancyBox for image viewing
· AJAX file browser
· Customize which file extensions get the full treatment and which are ignored
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added z-index fix for gutter when WordPress menu is collapsed
· Added ability to edit .less files
· Added ability to change the editor font size for plugin, theme and page/post editors
· Fixed window resize issue with CodeMirror expanding past its boundaries