For every gallery created in the backend, a shortcode is generated for the editor to embed it in pages and/or posts.
Using it, a small thumb is created.
When clicked, a PrettyPhoto modal window gallery is shown, for viewing the images.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP Easy Gallery":
· Upload unique thumbnail image and set custom dimensions
· Include multiple galleries on a page/post
· Set the 'sort order' of images in the galleries
· WordPress Shortcodes for easy content integration
· WordPress 2.6 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added CSS to prettyPhoto stylesheet to correct arrow alignment and issue with mini-gallery spilling over the popup window.