Allows WP admins to keep track of clients, messages and business relations via a WP backend.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP-CRM":
· Excellent user organization, filtering and editing.
· Ability to easily add new user data attributes (i.e. Company Name).
· Form Creation.
· Contact Message Management.
· Keep track of customer, client and vendor notes.
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added WordPress MU compatibility.
· Fixed layout bug in contact form in Internet Explorer 7.
· Fixed bug with Activity Stream when all users see all activity items.
· Fixed profile page metaboxes layout.
· Fixed security issue with file with the name that contains 'cookie'.
· Updated Portuguese Localization.