WP Branding Bar was created as a way to show two linked logos (or simple images) across an entire site, at the top of every page.
The bar does not affect the WP admin bar/menu, showing underneath it, if the menu is setup to show up on the front-end.
WP Branding Bar is suitable for subsidiary (partner) sites, as a way to link back to the original company.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP Branding Bar":
· Setup logo images individually
· Setup bar background image
· Setup bar height and width
· Customize each logo link individually
· Special admin panel page where all settings can be customizes at once
· WordPress 3.0.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added editable alt text fields.
· Made the right image optional.