Works by cleaning the HTL output of WP pages and posts.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP-Beautifier":
· Remove whitespace
· Indent HTML code
· Properly format HTML code
· Remove HTML comments
· Add custom beautification rules
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Renamed Settings menu link and added plugin meta row support links.
· beautifier_add_indention() is now PHP4 compatible.
· Moved beautifier_uninstall() to plugin options file.