Improving site accessibility helps users around the Globe access and use the site without any problems or restrictions.
WP Accessibility's options can be turned on or off selectively in the WP dashboard.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP Accessibility":
· Remove redundant page titles
· Allow skip links in WebKit browsers
· Manage text direction settings
· Manage text language attributes
· Add post titles to "read more" links
· Improve color contrast between hexadecimal color values
· Improve errors for the search page, and many other more...
· WordPress 3.4.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated jQuery ScrollTo to version 1.4.5 to resolve JS conflict.
· Updated method of accessing $ in jQuery.
· Added CDATA blocks so WP Accessibility doesn't prevent validation as XML.