A WordPress plugin for creating and managing Vimeo-powered video galleries
For each created video gallery, a shortcode is provided which users can utilize for embedding it in a page or post.
Vimeo videos can be retrieved from an user's account, a Vimeo channel, album or group.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Theme the gallery
- Manage multiple galleries at the same time
- Built-in caching
- Set a featured video per created gallery
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.2.5
- Prevent galleries without videos from attempting to display and being cached
- Output better error messages if videos are marked as private and cannot be displayed
- Update plugin tests to ensure a passing grade