Vimeo Channel Gallery works either via the sidebar, or via a shortcode (documented in the README file).
The widget is very configurable, working without the need of an API key, allowing a webmaster to embed any user's videos, without being the account owner.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Vimeo Channel Gallery":
· Set widget title
· Set Vimeo username, from which recent videos will be retrieved
· Link (or not) to the user's profile on Vimeo
· Set player color
· Set video player width
· Set the thumbnail width
· Set the number of thumbnail columns
· Set the number of videos to retrieve from Vimeo
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Thumbnail play button gets the color assigned.
· Fixed bug with shortcode position.
· Added target _blank to link to Vimeo user page.