Vimeo Channel Gallery works either via the sidebar, or via a shortcode (documented in the README file).
The widget is very configurable, working without the need of an API key, allowing a webmaster to embed any user's videos, without being the account owner.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Vimeo Channel Gallery":
- Set widget title
- Set Vimeo username, from which recent videos will be retrieved
- Link (or not) to the user's profile on Vimeo
- Set player color
- Set video player width
- Set the thumbnail width
- Set the number of thumbnail columns
- Set the number of videos to retrieve from Vimeo
- Thumbnail play button gets the color assigned.
- Fixed bug with shortcode position.
- Added target _blank to link to Vimeo user page.