It allows the admin to receive various message types from his users, and store them in WordPress' database, showing them in the backend.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Usernoise modal feedback / contact form":
· Adds a customizable "Feedback" button and form to your site.
· Just works - no need to modify anything in your site's theme.
· Flexible typography - it matches your site's style by default.
· Button and form copy is fully customizable from admin area.
· Can disable extra fields such as feedback type and title.
· Admin notifications, feedback archive available at admin area.
· IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Safari on iPad supported.
· Lots, lots of options.
· High performance - Usernoise almost does not affect page loading speed.
· WordPress 3.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Warning fixed.
· CSS fixes.