User Submitted Posts 20140930
A WordPress plugin for allowing users to submit posts to a site
Can also be configured to automatically publish user submitted posts, but that would not be a recommended setting if the user registration process is not thoroughly moderated.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- The user submission posts form is completely customizable
- All user submitted posts are stored in the WP database as posts
- The are listed with the rest of the posts
- Special button in the posts listing screen to filter out user submitted posts
- Can allow users to submit images with their posts
- Can add image size and resolution limits to any uploaded image
- All user submitted posts are automatically stored as drafts
- Shortcode and template function to embed the posts user submission form
- The form is skinnable
- Spam filter
User Submitted Posts
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 20140927
- Updates default mo/po translation files
- Updates Parsley.js to version 2.0
- Updates usp.css with styles for Parsley 2.0
- Updates captcha-check script for Parsley 2.0