User Meta Manager 3.4.4
A free (and commercial) WordPress plugin for managing and customizing user details, coming with support for adding custom meta data fields
A user's meta data are all the details contained in his profile field. This means the plugin can be used either to build or simplify the user profile page, according to every website's needs.
Admins can extend user profiles by adding new fields like Twitter profiles, Facebook links, secondary emails, and so on.
The free version of the plugin is distributed via the WordPress plugin repository, while a commercial version is also available with access to a few more features.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Free Version Features:
- Limited to 100 users
- Add custom meta data to every user profile
- Edit user meta data for each user in part
- Edit user meta data in bulk
- Allow users to update their custom meta data
- Create frontend forms for editing the custom meta data
- Restrict access to content based on custom meta data
- Shortcodes to show custom meta data in posts and pages
- Backup & restore meta data
- Pro Version Features:
- Unlimited access to the userbase
- Custom meta data field validation
- Support for case (in)sensitive meta data
- Regex matching
- Ban words and characters from the custom meta data
- Custom error messages
- Export & import user meta data
- Backup & restore plugin settings
User Meta Manager
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.4.0
- Fixed a bug in the JSON shortcode. View the documentation for the correct format for this short code option.