Admins can use 'User Meta Manager' to add, edit, or delete user meta data, via a simple user interface.
An user's meta data are all the details contained in his profile field. This means the plugin can be used either to build or simplify the user profile page, according to every website's needs.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "User Meta Manager":
· Manage metadata on an user level, or for all users
· Allow users to edit their profile info
· Its very own shortcode system
· Backup and restore meta data
· WordPress 3.3.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Repaired a bug which caused saved field type data to be lost during the upgrade process.
· Fixed a bug in the profile field editor, which caused the "Allow Tags" menu to display the incorrect value.