Admins can use 'User Meta Manager' to add, edit, or delete user meta data, via a simple user interface.
An user's meta data are all the details contained in his profile field. This means the plugin can be used either to build or simplify the user profile page, according to every website's needs.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "User Meta Manager":
- Manage metadata on an user level, or for all users
- Allow users to edit their profile info
- Its very own shortcode system
- Backup and restore meta data
- Fixed a few bugs in the form shortcode.