These templates allow the admin to preview a future upcoming service and collect email addresses from interested users.
He can then mail them when the service/product launches.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Ultimate Coming Soon Page":
· Works with any WordPress theme
· Completely customizable look and feel including background color, image, logo, fonts etc..
· Easily add custom CSS and HTML
· Works with several mailing list providers: FeedBurner
· Integrated with Google Fonts
· Visible to only non logged in users so you can build your site while visitors see the "Coming Soon" page.
· Uses HTML5 & CSS3
· i18n support
· Multisite support
Pro version features:
· Store emails in your own database
· MailChimp integration
· Responsive layout, mobile support
· White-label branding
· Display an incentive after capturing an email
· Tweet button integration
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· WP core styles
· IOS 5.1 fullscreen background bug