The latest tweets can be displayed on the blog sidebar.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Twitter Tools":
· Archive your Twitter tweets (downloaded every 15 minutes)
· Create a blog post from each of your tweets
· Create a daily digest post of your tweets
· Create a tweet on Twitter whenever you post in your blog, with a link to the blog post
· Post a tweet from your sidebar
· Post a tweet from the WP Admin screens
· Pass your tweets along to another service (via API hook)
· WordPress 3.4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a typo that could prevent proper backfilling of tweet data.