Revive Old Post 6.8.4
A WordPress plugin that will re-tweet older pages or blog posts, just to remind users about your older content and keep traffic coming to the site
This way not only is the website's traffic driven up, but so is social media interest toward your site.
Using the special settings page added by the plugin, webmasters can configure anything from the tweet format to hastags, the time between tweets, tweeting frequency, content age, and so on.
Once everything setup, just hit Save and the plugin will run by itself without further modifications or need of attention.
Revive Old Post was previously known as Tweet Old Post.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Set time between consecutive tweets
- Choose the number of tweets to post at a time
- Twitter API v2 support
- Add hashtags
- Add tweet content
- Add tweet prefix text
- Add tweet suffix text
- Manage link format
- Set the minimum age over which content is considered old
- Set the maximum age over which content is considered too old
- Set what categories to exclude tweeting older posts from
- Set custom pages and posts to exclude re-tweeting
Revive Old Post
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.8.2
- Fixed no available posts issue.