Trust Form will allow webmasters to create new Web forms via a comprehensive drag&drop-based interface.
Using Trust Form's interface, new forms can be created just by dragging new form fields to the form area, and configuring their details.
The plugin is recommended for new users, or persons without any programming knowledge. Developers can use it the same, since it eases the task of embedding a contact form in a page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Trust Form":
· Very user friendly interface
· Edit the form's CSS
· Manage multiple forms at once
· Record form submissions in the WP database
· Embed forms via a shortcode
· 3-step form submissions
· WordPress 3.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Write [title] of form element on From Name, From, mail body. Then replace submit content from the form.