Transparent Image Watermark 2.3.14
A WordPress plugin for watermarking images
To not ruin all the photos, the blog owner can select on which type of uploaded images the watermark will show over.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Free License Features:
- Supports .PNG Watermark Files
- Automatically Add Watermarks
- Manually Add Watermarks
- Preview/Review Images
- Watermark Re-sizing
- Professional License Features:
- Adjustable Watermark Location
- Ultra License Features:
- Supports .JPG Watermark Files
- Supports .GIF Watermark Files
- Adjustable Watermark Transparency
- Watermark Re-sampling (Higher Quality)
- last updated on:
- June 6th, 2013, 20:44 GMT
- license type:
Commercial License: Ultra License
Commercial License: Professional License
GPL: GNU General Public License
- developed by:
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ Modules \ WordPress Plugins
Transparent Image Watermark
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed .jpeg file extension issue.
- Added checkbox option to automatically watermark .jpeg images.