Includes many features that will allow webmasters to analyze traffic, its source and take further measures to better target users with the site's future content.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Track That Stat":
· Ability to track referring sites
· Ability to track referring keywords from search engines
· Dashboard that allows to view quick stats for the past 30 days
· Details of the of the actual visitor that viewed the site/page
· Ability to see who is currently on the site (live visitors)
· Ability to see which page a unique visitor visited
· Detailed graph for unique and repeat visitors
· Ability to search stats by a specific date or custom date range
· Ability to track live robots from feeds search engines etc
· Ability to exclude multiple IP addresses from tracking
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated the Dashboard graph. Shows all previous data now.
· Minor bug fixes