Total Users will show the site's total number of users, broke down on roles and groups.
The plugin comes in a free GPL-ed version (Lite), and a commercial license as well (Pro).
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Total Users":
Lite Version Features:
· Sidebar widget
· Set widget title
· Set widget intro and outro text
· Option to hide sections with no users
· Option to hide certain user groups
· Show multiple widgets on the same page
Pro Version Features:
· All Lite version features
· Shortcode for embedding the user count in posts and pages
· Show a General user total number
· Customize any coloring style
· Add a floating style for each role
· Sorting and ordering capabilities
· Add custom CSS and JS
· Templated output
· Integration with various social services like Dribbble, Forrst, Digg, GitHub, YouTube and Vimeo
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· First version.