Total Security 3.2.2
A plugin for checking and reporting on WordPress security vulnerabilities
The Total Security plugin lets an admin comfortably sleep at night, resting assured he has plugged all security holes in his site.
Just install and use Total Security to scan and report on any potential problems with a WP install.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Check for known WP vulnerabilities
- Check for known WP core exploits
- Check system info
- Check for common Apache security problems
- Check for common PHP security problems
- Check plugin, theme and WP core update status
- Re-verify file permissions
- Fix WP updates gone bad
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.2.1
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.9.1.