The tooltips can be styled via CSS to fit any website design.
The shortcode's format is [tippy title=”HLink text”]Tooltip content text[/tippy].
A settings page is included in the admin's backend section.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Tippy":
· Title bar
· HTML content
· YouTube videos
· Configurable shortcode
· WordPress 2.1.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Option specifies if tooltips should be dragged from the header or from any part of the tooltip
· Fixed issue with Close link not displaying the right text
· Renamed .js and .css files to use the tippy name: tippy.css, tippy.js
· Added tippy class names to the tooltip
· Adjustments to the default tooltip styling to improve how it matches the site's styling
· Major adjustments to tippy.php, code is now object-oriented
· Improvements to option page styling