The very simple interface allows flexible placing of the tweets on the blog.
It can be placed on a Wordpress page, simply through drag and drop on the Widgets interface.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "ThinkTwit":
· Configure from Admin panel
· Can specify multiple usernames
· Can specify maximum number of tweets
· Easy to configure and customize (through CSS)
· WordPress 2.8.6 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Corrected failure to update ThinkTwit version stored in the database.