The basic image slider uses jQuery, providing a wide array of features and configuration options.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "TheThe Image Slider":
· Activation with shortcode.
· Simple, semantic HTML markup.
· Goes with multiple pre-designed CSS skins.
· Easy style customization – create your own gallery style.
· Very flexible configuration including image resizing.
· Super fast image browsing since the images are preloaded one at a time in the background.
· Slide navigation controls allow for pause/play and forward/back.
· 4 pagination styles: dots, numbers, thumbs, slide names.
· 5 pagination places: top right, top left, bottom right, bottom left, underneath.
· Tens animation effects including Slide, Fade, Flip.
· Support for multiple galleries per page.
· Supported in Safari 4+, Chrome 4+, Firefox 3.6+, Opera 10+, and IE7+.
· Supported on mobile devices ( iOS and Android ).
· Directional, keyboard, and touch swipe navigation.
· Lightweight (5 Kb minified).
· Can use many HTML tags in the Caption area.
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Resize slides bug fixed.
· 0 opacity bug fixed.