The Welcomizer 184.108.40.206
A WordPress plugin that allows admins to easily add AJAX & jQuery-powered animations and effects to any HTML element on the site
The admin uses HTML selectors, pre-built animations and custom settings to add special effects to any element of the site's frontend.
After the settings are saved, reloading the frontend page on which these elements appear will automatically add and trigger the animations.
There are lots of options admins have at their disposal with the plugin, allowing them to build a broad range of actions and effects.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- jQuery-based animations
- Can use extra jQuery plugins and animation engines
- No page refreshes, entirely AJAX-based
- Can load JS code in the page's header or footer
- Control which user group gets access to the animations engine
- Deletes all data when uninstalled
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 220.127.116.11
- Replaced deprecated preg_replace /e with preg_replace_callback.