The Events Calendar 3.9
A WordPress plugin that adds a task organizer and event calendar system to the WordPress platform's backend and frontend interfaces
All calendar events are kept as custom post types.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Manage events
- Manage event details
- Upcoming events widget
- Provides full template out of the box (month and list view)
- Extensive template tags for customization
- MU/multi-side compatible
- Google Maps integration
- Posts are automatically moved to the top of the loop on the day of the event
- Calendar month view with tooltips
- Manages details like venue, cost, address, start and end time
- Eventbrite integration
The Events Calendar
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug where events in child categories would not display when viewing the parent category on month view (thanks to Bryce on the forums for the original report!)
- Fixed bug where the tribe_is_category() function was returning the wrong value
- Added support for Google's JSON-LD event markup format (thanks to Thomas on the forums for the first request!)
- Lowered the aggressiveness of the activation/upgrade page to improve compatibility with other plugins