The calendar allows to create and manage events using the post editor.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "The Events Calendar":
· Manage event details right from your post editor
· Upcoming Events Widget
· Provides full template out of the box (month and list view)
· Extensive template tags for customization
· MU Compatible
· Google Maps Integration
· Posts are automatically moved to the top of the loop on the day of the event
· Calendar Month view with tooltips
· Includes support for venue, cost, address, start and end time, google maps link
· Optional Ticketing With Eventbrite Integration
· Support for international addresses, time and languages: Swedish, French, Italian
· WordPress 3.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug where the calendar (and in some cases the entire site) broke with the release of jQuery 1.9.
· Fixed an issue in the Default Twenty Eleven theme where embedded maps looked broken on the Default Page Template.