All new users will get this message, except admins.
If the plugin is installed on a blog that already has users, all of those pre-existing users will have to accept the terms also.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
· No changes need to be made to the Sign up process.
· Existing users can agree to terms.
· Users can view the terms at any time.
· The date the user agreed is displayed on the profile page with a link to the terms.
· Option to clear all agreement dates when the terms are changed so users will need to reaccept terms.
· Option to show agreement date on profile.
· Option to require user initials on agreement.
· Shortcode [ terms-of-use ] (without spaces) for use in pages or posts for WordPress version 2.8 and above.
· Select a front-end page to protect. If user is not logged in, a cookie will be set when terms are accepted.
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added error messages to the settings page.
· Updated language files.