Includes lots of options for simplify the tedious process of managing HTML tables.
A special page is added in the WP backend for managing tables just like you would custom post types.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "TablePress":
· Imported/export tables from/to CSV, HTML and JSON
· Column data sorting/filtering
· Support for header and footer rows
· Easy to style via CSS
· Paginate long tables
· Duplicate existing tables
· Automatically generates a shortcode for every created table
· WordPress 3.4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Official release with a few fixes and many enhancements and improvements.