The tab's space size can be configured in the backend plugin settings page.
This plugin was developed from Bill Bryant's jQuery plugin by the same name. Download the jQuery version of the Tab Override plugin from here.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Tab Override is available as:
- a jQuery plugin
Here are some key features of "Tab Override (WP)":
· Tab character insertion via the tab key
· Tab character removal via the shift+tab key combination
· Multi-line selection support
· Adjustable tab size (use tabs or any number of spaces)
· Auto indent feature
· Tabs on/off toolbar button
· Can be enabled or disabled for specific admin pages
· Cross-browser compatible
· WordPress 3 or higher
· As of version 3.0 of this plugin, PHP 4 is no longer supported.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Internet Explorer 10 compatibility.