This enables an easier way for creating, managing, retrieving and embedding LimeSurvey polls in WP sites.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
LimeSurvey, as a stand-alone script can be downloaded from here.
Here are some key features of "SurveyPress":
· Import users from WordPress to LimeSurvey.
· Map the roles of users in WordPress with user capabilities/responsibilities in LimeSurvey.
· Allow other users to create survey, manage labels/templates, create user and so on in LimeSurvey via this plugin.
· Based on customization options, users can see public(or private) surveys and take them directly through there dashboard in WordPress.
· Let only users of a website take some specific survey.
· Easy to customize.
· WordPress 2.0.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· First beta release.