Superb Slideshow 10.4
A WordPress plugin for adding a cross browser fade in slideshow for showing a reel of images on the site
This is the XML based slide show, so to add or delete the images.
Take the "superb-slideshow.xml" XML file from plugin folder.
Add/update/delete the image node to modify the slideshow images.
The user can use full image path in XML file.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Fade in effect that has the current image fading over the previous one.
- Automatic slideshow.
- Slideshow can be set to stop rotating after N cycles.
- Each slide can be optionally hyperlinked.
- Each slide can have an optional description associated with it.
- Descriptions can either be set to show on demand (when the mouse rolls over the slide), or be always visible until explicitly dismissed.
- Persistence of last viewed slide supported, so when the user reloads the page, the slideshow resumes from the last slide.
- Slideshow automatically pauses onMouseover.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Tested up to 4.0.