Each instance of the fade in slideshow is independent of the other, with support for different features selectively enabled for each slideshow.
This is the XML based slide show, so to add or delete the images.
Take the "superb-slideshow.xml" XML file from plugin folder.
Add/update/delete the image node to modify the slideshow images.
The user can use full image path in XML file.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Superb Slideshow":
· Fade in effect that has the current image fading over the previous one.
· Automatic slideshow.
· Slideshow can be set to stop rotating after N cycles.
· Each slide can be optionally hyperlinked.
· Each slide can have an optional description associated with it.
· Descriptions can either be set to show on demand (when the mouse rolls over the slide), or be always visible until explicitly dismissed.
· Persistence of last viewed slide supported, so when the user reloads the page, the slideshow resumes from the last slide.
· Slideshow automatically pauses onMouseover.
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
· PHP 4.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Tested up to WP 3.6.