Strictly Auto Tags 2.9.6
A WordPress plugin for automatically adding the most relevant tags to posts, based on the page's current content and pre-existing tags
An algorithm will do this by default, analyzing the text and determining what's important and relevant for us.
This saves time and improves SEO by providing better meta tags and more suitable focus keywords.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Enable Auto Discovery to find new tags
- Suitable words such as Acronyms, Names, Countries and other important keywords will then be identified within the post
- Existing tags will also be used to find relevant tags within the post
- Set the maximum number of tags to append to a post
- Treat tags found in the post title, H1 or strong tags as especially important
- Handles badly formatted content
- Aid Search Engine Optimization by bolding matched tags
- Ability to set the Max Tag Words setting
- Only the most frequently occurring tags will be added
- Re-Tag all existing posts in one go or just those currently without tags
- Remove under-used saved tags or noise words
Strictly Auto Tags
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.9.4
- Added code to replace important ending HTML such as closing P DIV TABLE BR HR etc with a period so that auto discovery doesn't create words that shouldn't be there.