Perfect for quick publishing tools that need tags added to them in a small amount of time.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Strictly Auto Tags":
· Enable Auto Discovery to find new tags.
· Suitable words such as Acronyms, Names, Countries and other important keywords will then be identified within the post.
· Existing tags will also be used to find relevant tags within the post.
· Set the maximum number of tags to append to a post to a suitable amount. Setting the number too high could mean that tags that only appear once might be added.
· Treat tags found in the post title, H1 or strong tags as especially important by enabling the Rank Title and Rank HTML options.
· Handle badly formatted content by setting the Ignore Capitals Percentage to an appropriate amount.
· Aid Search Engine Optimization by bolding matched tags to emphasis to search engines the important terms within your articles.
· Set the Max Tag Words setting to an appropriate value to prevent long capitalised sentences from matching during auto discovery.
· Only the most frequently occurring tags will be added against the post.
· Re-Tag all existing posts in one go or just those currently without tags.
· Quickly clean up your system by removing under used saved tags or noise words that have already been tagged.
· WordPress 2.9 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug that sometimes caused nested deeplinking and bolding within HTML attributes by using placeholders to prevent reverse lookups.