Sticky Post 1.0
A WordPress plugin for listing sticky posts
The "Sticky Post" plugin allows showing a list of sticky posts anywhere on the site.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Free Version Features:
- Sidebar widget
- Customize the number of posts to show
- Show the post thumbnail (or not)
- Show the post's comments number (or not)
- Customize post excerpt settings
- Date format options
- Show intro and outro text
- Pro Version Features:
- Show sticky posts from a category, tag or other taxonomy
- Adjust the size of thumbnails
- Use custom images in the case of no thumbnail
- Templated layouts
- Use custom CSS and JS
- Shortcode editor for embedding the styicky post list in pages or posts
- All Free version features
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- First version.