Spider Video Player (WordPress) 1.5.2
A Flash video player for WordPress sites
The free version of this plugin works just as the commercial version, but purchasing a license removes the "Spider Player" watermark from all embedded videos.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
This plugin is also available for Joomla-powered sites as well.
- Can embed videos from YouTube
- Can embed videos from a remote URL (http)
- Can embed videos from a remote Flash Media Server (rtmp)
- Supports HD videos
- Skinnable interface
- WordPress administration interface integration
- Special button in the WYSIWYG editor for inserting videos
- Organize videos in playlists
- Tagged video content
- Fullscreen button
- Volume controls
- Shuffle and repeat buttons
- Add a custom watermark to the video player screen
- Embed video at custom heights and widths
- Videos can have thumbnails
- Embed multiple players on the same page
- Share videos on social networks
Spider Video Player (WordPress)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- XSS bug fixed.