Spider Flash Calendar works as any other calendar, similar to the Spider Calendar WordPress plugin, but the front-end display is done with Flash, not HTML, JS and CSS.
The commercial version of this plugin allows buyers to remove the "Spider" watermark from their calendar.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
A similar version of this plugin is also available for Joomla.
Here are some key features of "Spider Flash Calendar (WordPress)":
· Embed multiple calendar (or the same calendar) on the same page
· WYSIWYG editor button for embedding the calendar
· Manage multiple calendars
· Manage multiple events per calendar
· Create and manage calendar skins
· Internationalized interface