A plugin that enables a social login and authentication system for WordPress sites
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Supports all social providers supported by the HybridAuth PHP library
- Easy to add more providers
- Adds user profiles for all social logged in users
- Control where social logged in users can go or what they see
- See contacts/friends of social logged in users
- Session management tools
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added a new option to settings to hide 'My Contacts' option if you do not need that.
- Introduced post login redirect capability to get back to page from where you initiated login process.
- Started to use user's first name when username not available from login provider, this will fallback to user profile identifier if first-name and username both are not available.
- Added link for 'Back to Login' (close pop up window) when authentication fails and user is prompted with error message.