Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Socialauth-WordPress 3.11.13:
- Added a new option to settings to hide 'My Contacts' option if you do not need that.
- Introduced post login redirect capability to get back to page from where you initiated login process.
- Started to use user's first name when username not available from login provider, this will fallback to user profile identifier if first-name and username both are not available.
- Added link for 'Back to Login' (close pop up window) when authentication fails and user is prompted with error message.
- LICENSE TYPE:
GPL: GNU General Public License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- C: \ Modules \ WordPress Plugins
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Last updated on May 31st, 2013
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements