Snow report is a mashup of 2 APIs.
The onthesnow.com API is used to show snow data and the liftopia.com for embedding buy links for lift ticket.
Once configured in the backend, the user can utilize the [snow_report] shortcode to show the report on the site.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Snow Report":
· USA (Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming)
· Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec)
· Europe (Andorra, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland)
· Southern Hemisphere (Argentina, Australia, Chile, New Zealand)
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue with Array showing up under "Snow Conditions".
· Reworked the mountain selection process.