Slickr Flickr 2.0
A WordPress plugin to displays Flickr photos in posts, pages, or sidebar widgets
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Displays Flickr photos as a gallery or an unbranded slideshow (i.e not Flickr’s own slideshow widget)
- Uses “slickr-flickr” shortcode to make adding a Flickr show really easy
- Can display multiple galleries, multiple gallerias and multiple slideshows on the same page
- Can display slideshows in sidebar widgets
- Can display slideshows at medium 640, medium and small Flickr Photo sizes (500px by 375px and 240px by 180 px)
- Can display slideshows as portrait or landscape
- Best fits the slideshow if a mix of landscape and portrait photos are used
- Can display captions for each photo in the slideshow using the photo’s title from Flickr
- Can alter slideshow settings for each individual slideshow by including attributes after the shortcode (e.g orientation=”portrait”)
- Uses the Galleria jQuery plugin to display the large photo with thumbnails below
- Uses the Lightbox jQuery plugin to display each photo in the gallery using an overlaid window
- Uses the Lightbox Slideshow jQuery plugin to display an automatic slideshow of each photo in the gallery using an overlaid window
- Integrates with LightBox Plus, ShadowBox, ShutterBox, SlimBox, ColorBox, Evolution and WP Pretty Photo plugins as well as the ThickBox lightbox which is bundled with WordPress
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added Responsive LightBox Gallery to replace prior non-responsive lightbox.