Excluding pages only works for search.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Simply Exclude":
· isfront - When the user views the Front page.
· isarchive - When the user views an category or tags Archive.
· issearch - When the user views a search result page.
· isfeed - When a Feed is viewed/requested.
· WordPress 2.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· More tweaks to the widget exclude logic and cleanup logic on main query vs extra query.