The admin can show any kind of HTML content inside the modal itself.
Can be used for getting newsletter subscribers, Twitter followers, showcasing products, etc..
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Simple PopUp":
· Full Control on Modal Box Content
· MegaExit Popup(No Alert Dialogs)
· Popup Scheduling
· Design Options
· Standard WordPress Content Editor for editing content of Popup
· Automatically grow and shrink based on content
· Complete Exit Popup Solution
· Utilize Power Of WordPress – Fully compatible with WordPress 3.2
· Option to hide Popup on specific posts/pages
· Create different Popups for different posts/pages
· Process shortcode content
· Options to choose the position of Modal Box
· WordPress 3.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· jQuery bug fixed.