Simple Lightbox 2.3.1
A simple, themeable, and customizable Lightbox modal windowing system for WordPress
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Customizable UI Text
- Enable/Disable Lightbox Functionality (Default: Enabled)
- Enable Lightbox depending on Page Type (Home, Pages, Archive, etc.)
- Automatically activate lightbox for links to images on page (no need to add rel="lightbox" attribute to link)
- Group automatically-activated links (for displaying as a slideshow)
- Group image links by Post (separate slideshow for each Post on page)
- Enable/Disable Lightbox resizing animation
- Automatically Start Slideshow (Default: Enabled)
- Slide Duration (Seconds) (Default: 6)
- Loop through images (Default: Enabled)
- Overlay Opacity (0 – 1) (Default: 0.8)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.3.0
- WordPress 3.9 support
- Support URI, content