Simple Debug 1.5
A debug tool for WordPress sites
Webmasters can also use it to test if their current WordPress installation is running up to par.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Show general diagnostics tool
- Show PHP.ini settings
- Show debug info
- Show errors log
- Show database performance metrics
- Database optimization tool included
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Consolidated the plugin settings so they are all stored in one main setting, rather than individual settings in wp-options table.
- Updated plugin settings page with tabs, rather than scrolling down the page.
- Reorganized entire plugin file layout.