Simple Basic Contact Form 20140925
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Simple Basic Contact Form 20140925:
- Increased min-required version to WP 3.7
- Added conditional check to min-version function
- Reorganized the plugin settings page
- Added .scf class to both form div and success div
- LICENSE TYPE:
GPL: GNU General Public License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Jeff Starr
- C: \ Modules \ WordPress Plugins
He can then publish it in a page or post via shortcode or template function.
Once published, Simple Basic Contact Form can be used by visitors to send emails to the site's administrator or any other desired person.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Last updated on September 29th, 2014
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements