The admin can configure the form's settings in the WP admin panel.
He can then publish it in a page or post via shortcode or template function.
Once published, Simple Basic Contact Form can be used by visitors to send emails to the site's administrator or any other desired person.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Simple Basic Contact Form":
· Customize every aspect of the form
· Spam filter
· User friendly
· WordPress 3.4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added option to disable the Captcha (challenge question/response).
· Added option to disable the automatic carbon copy.
· Added margin to submit button (now required in 3.5).
· Fixed "Undefined index" warning.